Because it's an iconic brand recognized by name, BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most imitated smoothing brand on the market, so be aware of imitators. When you book your appointment here at LD Brazilian, you can rest assure you're receiving the one and only original Brazilian Blowout professional smoothing treatment performed by one of our certified stylist.
The Salon and Stylist:
We require stylists to be certified in order to perform the Brazilian Blowout treatment properly and to manufacturers requirements, so don't hesitate in asking to see their certificate or even material safety data sheets with facts that include; ingredient information, product identification & hazard notifications to give our clients a peace of mind for their new head of hair.
Ask to see the bottle! Our solution comes in an tapered bronze bottle clearly marked with Brazilian Blowout.
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows:
1. Stylist will assess your hair and determine which result you would like to achieve – smooth or keep curl/wave.
2. Stylist will cleanse your hair with our specially formulated Ionic Cleanser to prepare your hair for optimal smoothing results.
3. After towel drying, your certified stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to apply the Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section, careful to not saturate it.
4. Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as smooth and straight as possible using a round, boar bristle brush.
5. Once the hair is completely dry, your stylist will divide the hair into four sections and will begin using a flat iron to seal in the solution.
6. Once flat ironing is completed, the stylist will then rinse the hair (not shampoo) and apply the Brazilian Blowout Deep Conditioning Masque to further seal in the solution and reset your hair to it's natural pH. This will sit on the hair for one minute, and then the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
7. Your certified stylist will now apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to assist in detangling hair prior to final blow dry and styling.
After about 80 minutes (depending on the density and amount of your hair), your treatment is completed, and you can leave the salon with the freedom to immediately wash your hair, exercise, or put it up in a pony tail or clip without having to wait to do so. Enjoy your smooth, frizz-free, shiny locks for up to 12 weeks. Make sure you get the longest-lasting result out of your treatment by using our Açai Anti-Frizz aftercare + styling products.